"Where Amateurs Play Like Pros!"
Be A Champion on the Golfweek Amateur Tour!
Flight leaders from each local tour will be invited to compete against the top tour members across the country at the 54-hole National Championship in Hilton Head, SC.
The 2015 Golfweek Amateur Tour Championship will be held Oct. 16-18 with a flighted skins game and Registration party on October 17.
Celebrate the 21st Season of the Golfweek Amateur Tour!
GET YOUR TOUR CARD TODAY!
March 17, 2015
As a Golfweek Amateur Tour Member, you will receive membership into a -USGA compliant club through USHandicap.com and issued an official USGA index.
Within 30 days of joining the tour and filling out the registration, each member will receive an email from USHandicap with instructions on how to sign into your account. You will not be able to access your Silver membership until you receive the confirmation email. Nothing will be mailed, everything will be done via email address.
See FAQ's here for more information.
Join The Golfweek Amateur Tour and get a free subscription to GOLFWEEK Magazine!
Every member of the Golfweek Amateur Tour receives a free one year subscription to GOLFWEEK magazine. To start your subscription, you must fill out the tour application. Click here to join the Tour. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
The subscription is FREE! Golfweek does NOT send out bills to our members.
To check on the status of your subscription, please click here.
Myrtle Beach National (Kings North), Myrtle Beach, SC
Our apologies to the winners who were pictured incorrectly in the March 16 issue of Golfweek
Left: Jeff Emory - Championship Flight
Right: Jason Dores - A Flight
Left: Todd Blum - B Flight
Right: Mike Hicks - C Flight
Aaron Chase - D Flight
• In the Championship flight, Jeff Emory shot 1-under 71 for a two-shot victory. Parker Dudley was second at 73, followed by Bill Jenner and Ricky Dingess at 79.
• In the A flight, Myrtle Beach tour director Jason Dores picked up his second consecutive victory. Dores shot 76 for a six-shot triumph over Fred Dixon. Don Sheads was third at 83.
• In the B flight, rookie Todd Blum was awarded first place over Larry Lee in a scorecard playoff because of darkness. Both shot 85. Bruce Gudim was third at 86.
• In the C flight, Mike Hicks won a scorecard playoff over Don Snodgrass for the title. Both finished at 87. Michael Hinson and Danny Carter tied for third at 93.
• In the D flight, Aaron Chase won his second consecutive title with a five-shot triumph. Chase shot 96, followed by William Watson at 101 and Aaron Mason at 108.
2014 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
(L to R): Joe Jaspers, Championship; Dan Wanner, A; Brandon Maple, B; Kevin Parker, C; Mike Roten, D
By Carlton Reese; October 19, 2014