All first-place ties (for all events) will be decided by sudden-death playoff on the course. If more than two people are tied for first, the playoff ends as soon as a first-place winner is determined. The playoff winner receives the trophy and the first-place prize. The remaining participants’ places will always be based solely upon the scorecard playoff format listed below.
- 1-Day event tiebreaking for prize purposes outside of first-place (i.e., second, third, fourth, etc.), will be determined using the following USGA Matching Scorecards system:
- Back nine; best total of last 9 holes, last 6 holes, last 3 holes, and finally the 18th hole.
- If sill tied, front nine; last 6 holes, last 3 holes, 9th hole.
- 2-Day event tiebreaking for prize purposes outside of first-place (i.e., second, third, fourth, etc.), will be determined in the following manner:
- Day 2 total, Day 1 total, Day 2 back nine, Day 2 front nine, Day 1 back nine, Day 1 front nine.
- If a winner is still not determined through the above processes, a tie will be declared and the prizes will be split between tied players.
- If the round is less than 18 holes the tiebreaking will be made based on a discussion between the Local Tour Director and the Tour President Note: the AGT Tour Director will always be the final decision on all Tour matters.