Live Scoring Instructions
We will be using Live Scoring for all events this year. Please follow the instructions below for using the Live Score System. We ask that you designate 1 person in each group to update the live scores for the entire group and at least 1 person in the group keep a paper scorecard as well. Both the Live Score and Paper Scorecards are MANDATORY so please be sure that you designate players in your group to do each of them.
At the end of the round, go through the Live Score and Paper Scorecard as a group to verify the accuracy of both. Once everything has been verified, EVERYONE in the group must sign the paper scorecard attesting your scores in both the Live Score and on the paper card are accurate. Please hand the paper scorecard into the scoring table for verification and finalization of your round scores.
Live Score Instructions for Updating Scores
- Go to www.amateurgolftour.net through a web browser on your smart phone and select the "Live Scoring" button at the bottom of the page. If you have the Arkansas page bookmarked, you can go directly to the Arkansas page and click the "Tournament Information" and select LiveScore Login.
- Choose the “Arkansas” button from the list. BOOKMARK/FAVORITE THIS PAGE so you can find it quickly the next time you score.
- If you are keeping score (only one person/group), select Live Scoring Login. If you just want to see the Live Leaderboard, Cash Games, etc. select View Live Leaderboards:
- If you are the designated LiveScore keeper login as follows:
- E-Mail Address: This is the e-mail address that you registered with the tour
- Password: Everyone’s password has been set to password in all lower case.
- On the Main Scoring Screen, click on your starting hole and you will be brought to the “Update Scores” screen for that particular hole
- Enter the scores for everyone in your group by clicking on the plus (+) or minus (-) button to adjust the scores for each player and then click the “Update” button to enter the scores
After you update the scores for your current hole, the system will automatically progress you to scoring for the next hole
Update Scores Screen
- At the top of the page, you will see the Hole Number and Par for the Hole
- The next section will show you the Tee Boxes and Yardages for everyone in your group
- The section under the tee boxes is your group’s pace of play. This will show you your current pace, average time it is taking your group to complete a hole and what your expected total round time is based on the holes already played and their pace.
- At the bottom of the page, you can view your entire group’s scorecard
- The Previous Hole and Next Hole buttons at the very bottom of this screen will move you through the Update Scores Screen for each hole
Additional Navigation Options
- Click on the “Menu” button in the top right hand corner of the screen to view your navigation options
- Home will bring you to the Main Scoring Page where you can view the Tee Box Assignments, Group Score Card and select a hole to start scoring
- There are 2 separate Leaderboard options. One will show you a simplified version of the leaderboards for each flight and the other will show you the leaderboards for each flight with hole-by-hole scores.
- The “Skins and Cash Games” option will show the up-to-date skins standings for the entire tournament as scores are entered into the system.
- Event Special Announcements are where you can view any event specific announcements for each day
Watching the Leaders Without Logging In
(This option is great for friends and family members following your progress. It is a great marketing tool to use with your friends as well).
- See above but select Live Leaderboards.